These my micropostings and bookmarks – February 25th through February 27th:
- www.processaway.net – Credit card processing available on the iPhone… Interesting development.
"We are all retailers".
Not sure about security or my happiness about pin/card harvesting, but conceptually it's a further interesting move for mobile apps and commerce.
- The Circle – a simple ToDo System to Get more Things Done : font.is – Elegant. If only my a) handwriting and b) self-discipline were ready to meet this challenge of this elegant approach.
I think I'll go as far as adopting circles rather than my current squares (either a square or a square with a tick. Simple, but not a circle).
- TripAdvisor's 2009 Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels – This is what I call catchy marketing!
Making a feature of negative reviews. Wonderful. Also puts them in the category of honest and fearless advisor. Near.
- Stevey's Blog Rants: The Universal Design Pattern –
- A Framework for Representing Knowledge – A Framework for Representing Knowledge