These my micropostings and bookmarks – January 6th through February 20th:
- The Untold Story of How My Dad Helped Invent the First Mac | Co.Design – Fascinating article, showing the simplicity, elegant and durability of underlying concepts and approaches. Good to read – especially at a time when Apple’s seen as industrial design… It’s a fusion of design, business models, patterns, ruthlessness and restraint.
- Review of the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 | Luxury Tyme: The Rolex Reference Page – Nice review, covering the latest ‘manufacture’ movement.
- iRig Mic – Looks like an interesting way to mike podcasts. Possibly preferable to the Blue Mikey.
- Cult Pens – Pilot Capless Fermo Retractable Fountain Pens – Twist body and nib disappears behind airtight seal. Fountain pen pleasure with ballpoint ease ? Welcome to my wishlist!
- Ten Questions Every Game Changer Must Answer | Fast Company –