These my micropostings and bookmarks – January 15th through January 22nd:
- Data, Data Everywhere and Not a Thought to Think « Jim Sterne on eMetrics – Jim’s contribution to the ‘data: tool or crutch; evil or saviour’ debate. Balanced and with some nice links. Ideal given that it’s a topic I’m speaking on at an SXSW panel this March! Thanks Jim 🙂
- Christmas 2009 volumes – Hitwise Intelligence – Robin Goad – UK – Interesting to see the “dec 26/27” surge in web activity again, but also the sheer volume of customers searching for sale information and store opening times…
- “Myth of the White Messiah” – review of the tropes in Avatar – Fun and well-put argument on the plot of Avatar.
- WordPress › TDO Mini Forms « WordPress Plugins – Wonder if I can use this as a way to let peeps upload press releases?
- RankSpeed – video conferencing: good – Interesting “blog/twitter ‘sentiment'” rankings. Analyses key words in social media ‘mentions’ to build a picture of a product’s reputation.
This is the list for “video conferencing”. The list is useful even if one queries the methodology.