These are my links for October 23rd from 10:40 to 21:48:
- Ocado to launch ‘virtual shop window’ for Apple iPhone users – Telegraph – Hot on the heels of Tesco’s Korean subway proof-of-concept, this digital interactive display is a bit of a stunt for just a week, but a sign of something that we’ll take for granted within two years.
- Fostex AR-4i turns iPhone 4 into handheld stereo HD video powerhouse –
- A Store With Only 3 Products And Other Cases For Simplicity | Fast Company – Taking ‘selectivity’ in merchandising to a new level. Interesting thought when compared with the “more is more – just filter and sort” approach.
- Apple’s Designers Work Towards Storefront Symmetry –
- Internet Retailing » Call for PubQuizzers – 23 November, 3rd InternetRetailingBeringerTameAnnualCharityeCommercePubQuiz… – Do not miss out on our third competitive extravaganza! An informal ‘industry event’.