These are my links for October 30th through March 28th:
- Social Media Explained by Donuts – Using Donuts, rather than by Donuts.
- Taking Google+ Profile Banners to the Next Level: Animated Banners – Very neat way of spicing up a Google+ page. Something for the creative obsessive in the family – just that bit too hard to knock off just on a whim – but good for future reference…
- Amex Invests $100 Million In Its Future: Digital Ecosystem, Not The Plastic Card | Fast Company – Thinking outside of their current market and business approach: investing in digital.
- Former "Seasteaders" Come Ashore To Start Libertarian Utopias In Honduran Jungle | Co.Exist: World changing ideas and innovation –
- RedMonk – Analysis for the people, by the people – Interesting consulting/advisory approach – trend and insights based upon the people at the 'coal face'. A sort of translation service between managerial strategy/wishful thinking and the underlying currents.