These my micropostings and bookmarks – May 20th through May 30th:
- United Colors of Benetton – Official Blog – – "United Blogs of Benetton" – a nice new step in co-ordinated social media/contributions.
- All My Purchases Sorts Wad of E-ceipts From Square Users, Apple Stores, More | Fast Company – Nice service – scanning email to find receipts and then keeping them in an accessible 'folder'.
- MS Optical Super Triplet Perar 3.5/35 Mark II | japan exposures – Wow. Handmade, short-run, exotic folding lens… What's not to like?
- The Real Cost of Social Media (Infographic) – Drawing on some good sources there are some nuggets here of the costs of social media activity and some outline returns. Useful for making some points more visually appealing than a raw bullet point!
- “Capability and Maturity” – editorial from the May 2011 edition of InternetRetailing Magazine | Ian Jindal – This is my editorial from internetretailing.net.<br />
I mention the MSc in Internet Retailing. <br />
Applications for the MSc are now being accepted for September 2011 start: information at http://econsultancy.com/uk/training/qualifications/retailing. Open evenings on 26 May (Manchester) and 14 June (London) can be booked online . You will have a chance to chat with us, the academic staff from MMU and the Econsultancy trainers, as well as speaking with current students from the first and second intakes.