These my micropostings and bookmarks – February 20th through March 7th:
- Photographic Science: Exposure – Moret than you ever wanted to know about lumens, lux, flux and exposure.
- Method: Eight Things Stand-Up Comedy Teaches Us About Innovation | Co.Design –
- BBC – College of Production – College of Production –
- Owle Bubo HD Video Kit (iPhone 4) – Interesting, but getting to be the same size as a compact professional camcorder… Looks like it's either unadorned iPhone chic (ie windy, distorted and shaky) or pro quality that's bulky…
- Digital remit advice – Committee of Advertising Practice – Summary of the impact of the ASA's new remit to include user-contributed reviews within its assessment of a brand's marketing activities.
- http://patterns.ideo.com/images/uploads/pdf/patterns_vol3_shanzhai_final.pdf – Lovely piece by Ideo, considering the Chinese "Shanzhai" manufacturing/pirating as a 'design pattern' and as an open source model for innovation.<br />
Nice examples, well presented and a lovely design too.