These my micropostings and bookmarks – March 8th through March 30th:
- Tell-all telephone | Data Protection | Digital | ZEIT ONLINE – Wonderful data visualisation of months of mobile phone use – movements, texts, calls – overlaid on an animated map over time. I particularly like the columnar, dense way that each day is shown. Via @fastcompany.
- Microsoft Wants You to Control Your Phone by Touching Yourself | Fast Company – "Skinput" – love it.
- Twitter isn't very social: study | Econsultancy – "50% of all content consumed on Twitter is generated by only 20,000 users."<br />
This could mark the change from 'conversational' to 'monetisable'.
- Optimizing a Screen for Mobile Use (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox) – Lovely example of ruthless simplification and device-specific polishing. I love the phrase "killing time is a killer app for mobile".
- What does the future hold for f-commerce? | Econsultancy –