These my micropostings and bookmarks – July 18th through August 6th:
- 22 Michaels: How we tripled our sales using YouTube – Good article on capitalising on Haul Video
- Toshiba brings texture to touch (video) — Engadget – Tactic feedback on a touchpad.
- Compete | Compete – Hitwise meets Alexa. Some useful info free, especially the site to site comparisons.
- Matt Ridley: When ideas have sex | Video on TED.com – Tools evolve more slowly than skeletons, trade is 100,000 years older than farming… stimulating presentation on trade and sharing as the root of human progress and innovation.
- Apple's Real Achilles Heel – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review – Apple is a 20th century company dressed as a 21st century one.