These my micropostings and bookmarks – March 6th through March 10th:
- Reaching Affluents on Social Nets – eMarketer – Affluent customers don't use social networks to 'connect with' brands. <br />
Doh. <br />
Question is whether any at all "connects" with a brand once they've 'friended' it in passing…
- Kelkoo Press Release – UK online shoppers biggest spenders in Europe – Recent factoid from Kelkoo
- ASOS Follows Fashion – fashionable thoughts from our favourite tweeters – Not only do ASOS "get" twitter, but they're now setting out to 'own' it! For fashion, at least. Remind me, what did publishers used to do? 😉
- US and Western European online retail will grow double digit year-on-year over the next five years – The Forrester Blog For eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals – Factoids from Forrester
- Reduce. Reuse. Reinvent. | Free Patents That Will Save Our Galaxy – Awesome. Great 'patent' illustrations. Oh to be able to draw this well and have the dedication to turn the thought into something this funny and well-produced! Bravo.