These my micropostings and bookmarks – May 18th through May 19th:
- A Collection of Social Network Stats for 2009 « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing – Social network stats and where/how to access them. Useful.
- Staction – Simple communication based project management and time tracking – Hm – two passions in one: project/management software AND command-line interface and rich fingertip control. Worth watching. Can't help that this is all thanks to UNIX geeks meeting Twitter interface and making beautiful sweet love.
Thanks to @offmessage for this. You know me too well 😉
- Bazaarvoice Releases Traffic Stats – "Austin-based Bazaarvoice, which provides online applications to online retailers for ratings and reviews, said Friday that the firm now has served what it says are over 50 billion user-generated ratings, reviews, and other information through its platform. The company said it now serves up 4 billion pieces of user-generated content each month. The firm did not say what that translates to as pageviews or unique users. Bazaarvoice provides tools that allows ecommerce providers to display and collect ratings on products they carry, which it offers as a software-as-a-service offering. The firm said it now has 525 brands using its products. "
- True Knowledge – Blog: How to build a Universal Answer Engine: ten vital principles – Interesting post on their principles of knowledge, the corpus of data, inference, contribution – and OS software and speed. Good insight.
- How Our Primary Source of News & Information Changed in the last 200+ Years – Moving from Traditional Media to the Internet – Nice graphic in the changing mix/source of news over 200 years. Via @azeem