These my micropostings and bookmarks – March 9th through March 15th:
- http://www.neurofocus.com – Quoth them:
"SIX CRITICAL MEASURES FOR SUCCESS
Neuroscience provides a deep, clear view into the real-world, real-time reactions of consumers at the most elemental level: their brainwaves.
The human brain reacts to stimuli in milliseconds. NeuroFocus captures these reactions thousands of times every second.
Our sophisticated methodologies measure:
* Emotional Engagement
* Memory Retention
From those we derive gauges of:
These are the six critical metrics that determine consumers' engagement with your brand, with your marketing, with your messaging or other content. "
- 10 Best Twitter Tools for WordPress Blogs –
- Visual Recipes – Okonomiyaki aka Japanese Pizza Recipe –
- Hacker Public Radio – Nice site, nice idea, well implemented. Hacker podcasts, by experts, for experts, but with others able to listen in.
- Wooden train buildings & Scenery – Discounted Brio wooden trains. Everyone needs more trains. And more track. And more trains. And more track…