These my micropostings and bookmarks – February 6th through February 24th:
- Livescribe :: Never Miss A Word – oooh – a tingle of desire.
Not only (yet another) magic digital pen, BUT it now has a Mac desktop client (yay) AND rather tasty leather-bound pads of specialist paper…
Tech, stationery, mmmm
Now, all I need is Pelikan to make a digital fountain pen and heaven beckons!
- Q&A: Matthew Yeomans on social media measurement | Blog | Econsultancy –
- Brandbook – Notebook World – Oh – heaven is a place on earth. It's here.
Not only is this every desirable element in my "Hi Fidelity-esque" Tourette's Stationery Specification Fetish, but this allows you to construct the very book(s) of your dreams.
I've asked for a quote, but I sense that the cost may be more appropriate for a buying club approach than a personal indulgence…
It's made my day though.
Courtesy of Monocle who've gone and had a bunch made (although not as I'd have specc'd of course. Sigh).
- Leica camera repairs – Luton – Old skool repairs for old skool cameras.
- ActiveCollab for Agile | activeCollab – Using ActiveCollab for Agile-ish projects…